Monday, September 5, 2016

March 7, 2016

Hola Mis Amigos

So I've been speaking a lot of Spanish since im in a all Spanish Branch which is good! so that is improving and so is my reading I finished the book of Mormon a few weeks ago and I started reading it again in Spanish so wish me luck with that cause when I hit 2 nephi boy that's gonna be fun. But hey everyone! Im doing awesome :) I've been enjoying this new area which is Brazoria South! and the work here is slow but we do a lot of work that on paper doesn't show but we do work hard. this last week We gave ten blessings. In on of those I gave a blessing to a boy who was sick and he was asleep but in that blessing I was prompted to say certain things which I didn't really know why I said it, but later the sister missionary's who where there told us after we left that what I had said happened, not only was he awake but he had a huge smile on his face and was feeling better. That experience helped me strength my testimony on priesthood blessings!

 But over all this area is great still haven't seen all of it but that will come with time im excited! We work closely with the YSA Elders and the Spanish Sisters to help the work move along. Well that's my update for now. I hope everyone is Enjoying spring and is spring break this week or next? well either way have fun with that! Love all ya'll! till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment