Monday, September 5, 2016

March 28, 2016

Feeling 22/ Easter


Hey Everyone!
 
Thank you for the birthday wishes, I had a fun 22nd! Got our lunch paid for by some mysterious person, and then the prank on the sister missionary's we had going for a week went off well :) had them believing it was my companion Elder Hansen birthday! and they fell for it :D so it was an awesome day! But I got a cake out it... even tho it was SMASHED in my face! there's a video but idk if I can get out ill try though.
 
This Easter was a great experience, We were able to get a baptismal date! and were able to go to the temple which is always amazing. Gil is our new investigator with the date and he an awesome guy who has been trying to change his life. he got out of jail and the with in the first week he came out he in rolled in college and then had a job at one of the plants in the area! He's on the best track!
 
Well is everyone ready for general conference?! I AM!
 
Well I got to go! so tll next week guys!
~Elder Herrera


No comments:

Post a Comment